DEAF MISSIONS DEAF CHURCHES
We've been at this over 20 years, and love it! We find deaf who are language deprived, and we bring them together.
There are countless ways your involvement could make a difference in these lives! You could pray, adopt a village, serve...
We at Signs of Love are a family. And we long to reach the countless who are waiting with no hope, no language...
Your support and contributions help us meet our goals and make a profound difference in these lives! Of course your donation is tax-deductible. We offer various ways to give, allowing you to choose which method is best for you. Thanks for helping us bring language and love to the beloved! We're grateful!
Signs of Love
12277 Apple Valley Road, #281
Apple Valley, CA 92308
Take a peek into a bit of what we do....
THANK YOU for making this extravaganza the best ever!!! We celebrated Signs of Love's 20th Birthday with a BIG PARTY!
There was dancing 💃🏼, and snow cones 🍧, and face painting 🎭, and cake 🧁, and games 🤹🏽♀️, and clowns 🤡, and balloons 🎈, and confetti 🎉, and hugs 🤗, and dressing up 🎎(in newspaper), and laughter 🤪, and candles 🎂, and celebrating all that God has done these past 20 years! 👏🏼💞
We believe in:
• The one true God who lives eternally in three persons—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
• The love, grace and sovereignty of God in creating, sustaining, redeeming and judging the world.
• The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which are the written Word of God—fully trustworthy for faith and conduct.
• The incarnation of God’s eternal Son, the Lord Jesus Christ—born of the virgin Mary; truly divine and truly human, yet without sin.
• The atoning sacrifice of Christ on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price of sin and defeating evil, so reconciling us with God.
• The bodily resurrection of Christ; his ascension to the Father, and his reign and mediation as the only Savior of the world.
• The justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
• The ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who leads us to repentance, unites us with Christ through new birth, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness.
• The Church, the body of Christ both local and universal, who are believers that have the responsibility to live in relationship with Christ through serving His people —given life by the Spirit and endowed with the Spirit's gifts to worship God and proclaim the gospel, promoting justice and love.
• The personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to fulfill the purposes of God, who will raise all people to judgment, bring eternal life to the redeemed and eternal condemnation to the lost, and establish a new heaven and new earth.
Contact us if you're interested in any of these materials for your ministry. We want to share our resources with you so you're all the more equipped at loving others towards the heart of Jesus!